Birthday candle sparklers are a great way to make your upcoming celebration sparkle! Always an instant hit at any party, they are a great alternative to regular candles. Additionally, they can be used to accent the cake while still using traditional candles. Nothing makes the birthday boy or girl smile bigger than the attention these fun and exciting sparkler candles bring to their special day. These are designed to be used with birthday cakes, and are 100% food safe.
*The wrapper color and design may vary based on availability.
Why Choose Candle Sparklers Over Regular Candles?
With so many different types of candles out there, swapping them out for sparklers can seem a little strange. However, there are some advantages they offer over ordinary designs. Here are some of their great features.
Won’t Damage Your Cake
These unique sparkler candles are 100% safe for use with food. So, you won’t need to be worried about spoiling the deliciousness of the cake when the sparkling fun is over. Birthday candle sparklers are also a staple in many restaurants when they want to draw attention to a celebration or highlight a special dessert. Your guests will love the fun and excitement these “bring to the table”, and you will get some unforgettable pictures as well.
Key Benefits of Choosing Sparkler Candles
- Use them whenever you would use regular birthday candles.
- Extended performance time of 50-55 seconds.
- Safe for indoor use because they are considered “smokeless”.
- Gold colored sparks for an attention-grabbing display.
- Makes traditional candles look like a thing of the past.
How to Use Birthday Candle Sparklers
Using these on your big dessert is as easy as lighting birthday candles! I always recommend using a sparkler torch lighter, but any lighter will work; even matches if you’re in a pinch. Here are the steps to having a safe and magical experience.
- Make sure the birthday cake is in an open area away from overhead obstructions.
- Place the sparkler candles on the cake by inserting the spike through the frosting. Always make sure they are pointed straight up and never at an angle.
- Standing at a safe distance, light the tip of each sparkler until the performance begins. Never put your face over them during the lighting process.
- Sit back, and enjoy the show. Don’t forget to sing “happy birthday”!
- Once the show is over, toss the spent tubes into a sink full of water. After a few minutes, they are safe to throw in the trash.
How Many of Them do I Need to Buy?
The amount you will need depends on how you are going to use them for your celebration. Some people use these to replace the other candles all together. So, they need one for each year old the person is. If you are just going to accent the birthday cake, you can get away with 1-4 and still draw plenty of attention. Others have used one on each piece of cake served or used them on cupcakes. This would require one sparkler candle for each guest in attendance. Each gold birthday candle sparkler lasts approximately 50-55 seconds.